Stay Safe When Visiting
Here at The Brewhouse, we place the upmost importance on the safety and wellbeing of our, visitors and staff.
We have introduced a range of new health and safety measures to reduce the associated risks of COVID-19 which follows the advice of the government. This includes a combination of reduced capacity, social distancing and the use of face coverings.
These measures are in place throughout the venue and should be adhered to at all times, additional measures maybe required for specific activities or events, these will be communicated by staff at the venue.
- All bookings must be made in advance. Where possible, please book online via our website, where you will be issued with an e-ticket. Remember to book early to avoid disappointment as there is limited capacity available.
- For phone bookings, via the Box Office on 01283 508100, lines will only be open Monday to Friday from 10am-3pm. Online booking however, is available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day..
- For email enquiries, please email email@example.com. We endeavour to respond as quickly as possible and are currently operating on a reduced staff team, so it may take us slightly longer to process your email. We will try and get back to you within 5 working days and we thank you in advance for your patience.
Track and Trace
- When booking, please ensure the contact details you provide are up-to-date – as these are the details we will use to contact you if needed.
Seating Groups - Click here to view our updated seating plan - featuring new seating groups
- In line with government advice, we are operating at reduced capacity and only able to offer seats in socially distanced groups (of varying sizes, but not exceeding six people), with a 1m+ distance between each group. Groups of seats can only be booked and occupied by people from within one household or bubble.
- Once you have booked for an event, we will allocate a seat group that matches the number of people in your booking in order to ensure all visitors can enjoy events at a safe social distance from other groups. Please note, the maximum number of people per booking is six.
- Outside of the auditorium, in the front of house areas, we ask you to adhere to the government policy of not gathering in groups of more than 6 people.
- For schools – on selected productions we will be offering a number of schools-only performances where larger sized groups of seats will be available to accommodate class-sized bookings. If you wish to make a school booking or have any questions about school visits please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book with confidence: free exchange or refund in case of cancellation due to COVID-19. Scroll down for more information on our flexible ticketing policy.
- After booking, you will be sent a confirmation of your booking and an e-ticket via email. Simply show your e-ticket to a member of our team before entering the auditorium. This can be done on a device, to avoid you having to print at home and/or anyone having to handle printed tickets.
- E-tickets allow us to minimise contact so please make sure you provide up-to-date email address. However, if you are unable to be sent an e-ticket via email you may select the option to collect your tickets from Box Office on arrival when making your booking. Protective screens will be in place in the Box Office area.
Flexible Ticketing Policy
- In the unfortunate event of a future events being cancelled, we will automatically offer you: an exchange to a different event (if available) or a full refund or the option to donate to the Brewhouse.
- If you are unable to attend a performance due to displaying Covid-19 symptoms, we will be able to offer you a refund of the ticket face value.
- If you are unable to attend for any other reason, we are unable to offer a refund.
Before You Arrive
- We politely request that you refrain from attending any event should you start displaying any COVID-19 symptoms.
- We may ask you to arrive, and/or admit entry into our auditorium, at staggered times to manage entrance points, reduce large gatherings and maintain social distancing. Please follow any additional guidance that we may send you directly in advance and/or as advised by our front of house team on the day.
- Before leaving home, please check our website and social media pages for any updates.
- Please allow more time to arrive at the venue, to park, access the building and to familiarise yourself with the new layout and safety measures in place.
- Please only bring one small bag where possible, as we are unable to store any personal items for audience members.
- Please be ready to make any on-site payments via a contactless bank card, rather than cash, where possible.
- New signage with key information, instructions, guidance and advice will be in place at the venue. Staff will be on hand upon arrival to answer any questions you may have to make sure you have a safe and enjoyable experience.
- Contactless and Card Payments are preferable but there may be a reduced option for cash only services.
- We politely advise that visitors bring along and wear a face covering at all times whilst in our venue, including when seated in our auditorium. Young people under the age of 11 are not required to wear a face covering.
- We fully support anyone who is unable to wear a face covering due to a mental, physical or hidden disability.
- You may remove your face covering to enjoy our food and drinks.
- We are working to maintain reduced visitor numbers and ensure all our customers feel safe and comfortable in our spaces, please follow curtent government guidelines when visiting.
- Auditorium Layout, you will notice a different seating plan to the one you are used to. We have reduced our capacity in the auditorium to allow for 1m+ metre social distancing between family groups and bubbles. Please only sit in the seat/s you have been allocated.
- In line with government advice, gatherings of six people within social settings is prohibited. Our seating inside the auditorium is managed and socially distanced, but we will not be offering seating groups in groupings larger than 6 (except for schools).
- Visitors will notice new information signage informing them of key safety and social distancing messages and instructions.
- We request all visitors to respect social distancing guidance, measures and advice at all times.
- Please be assured that the venue and seating have been fully deep cleaned and will be cleaned and sprayed in between performances with anti-viral products.
- We have enhanced our cleaning schedules and will ensure that we regularly clean high touch points at service and ticket areas.
- We have the following hygiene and safety measures in place: hand sanitisation points, staff wearing face masks and clear protective screens at Box Office and service points.
- As with our staff team, we politely ask all our visitors to uphold the highest possible hygiene standards, whether it be when sneezing or coughing, regular hand washing or the frequent application of hand sanitiser.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer a full service and menu in our Café/Bar at this time. For audience members attending a show, a reduced offering will be available.
We hope these new health and safety measures ensure you have confidence and reassurance when visiting us. These are unprecedented times for everyone, and whilst every effort is being taken to protect the safety and wellbeing of our guests, we advise everyone to inform themselves of the risks, conditions and personal responsibilities before they visit.
We thank you for your custom and understanding and we look forward to welcoming you back to The Brewhouse.